Nordstrom Rack Haul

My mom and I stopped by Nordstrom Rack last night after buying fruit and veggies at Whole Foods). I wasn't planning on buying anything, but walked out with two pairs of shoes -_-"



One of my Ugg boots got a hole near the toe recently so I needed new winter boots. At first, I was planning on buying another pair of Uggs; although they aren't the most attractive boots ever, they certainly keep my feet warm. However, the traction sucks and I find myself slipping all the time. I found these pair of snow boots marked down from $150 to $30. They're not that stylish but it keeps my feet warm AND provides enough traction to make sure that I won't fall if there's snow/slush outside.



I also bought this pair of nude t strap flats. I actually have been eyeing these flats for a while and they finally got marked down to a reasonable price, $15! They're kind of snug (I usually wear a size 8 or 8 1/2 and these happen to be a size 8) but I'm sure that as I wear them more often, they'll stretch a little.



My mom picked out this high-low skirt for me. I like the color (white with gold sparkles) but I'm just not sure about the high-low part. It's only $6 though...

What do you guy think? Keep or return?

2 comments

  1. I bought the same skirt, I think I paid $15 for mine. At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to to keep the skirt, but I get compliments on it every time I wear it. The only bad thing, is that the skirt leaves sparkles everywhere. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I was wondering why my travel bag was filled with sparkles ahaha I didn't even think that the skirt was the cause of the random flakes of gold xD

      If you don't mind me asking, what do you usually wear with it? I'm trying to put together outfits together to see how often I would wear it but can only up with one or two options :/

      Delete