Review: Robanda Eye Gel

*Disclaimer: This product was purchased with my own money*

I have been looking for a good eye gel/cream for quite a while now. I have horrible puffy dark circles in addition to barely-there-but-still-exists fine lines; in order to prevent further "damage", I spent some time browsing in stores and looking up reviews for an affordable but good quality eye gel/cream.

I stopped by Marshall's the other day and found THE best eye gel I have thus far.



Product name: Robanda Eye Gel with Advanced Retinol Vitamin A
Price: about 6-7 at Marshall's or TJ Maxx
What it claims: "Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, puffines, and dark circles. 100% pure Vitamin A penetrates quickly andhelps restore clarity, tone, and elasticity to revitalize tired eyes.."

Packaging: It's a really simple packaging so I'm not going into too much detail...I mean, it's just a jar. I would prefer a pump over a jar though;it's probably more sanitary.



How to use it: As written on the jar, "Apply gently morning and night on the eye area after removal of make-up with the Robanda Facial Cleansing Lotion. To apply, pat the gel around the eye area with the tip of the finger." I only apply the eye gel at night as I have discovered that if I apply it in the morning (before I put on my makeup), it messes with the consistency of my BB cream.



Pros:
1. It works!: I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the eye gel actually does what it claim to do. Just after a few days, I noticed that there was a dramatic decrease in puffiness around my eye area. As for my dark circles, there wasn't a significant amount of change but I do believe it's getting a little lighter. I'm not too sure whether or not it's doing anything for my fine lines, but then again, I don't really have any prominent fine lines so perhaps that's why I don't see a difference.
2. Affordable: Since these are found at Marshall's and TJ Maxx, they tend to be cheaper than the original price. For $7, I would gladly purchase more if I happen to see them.
3. Does not cause milia: This was a huge pro for me. Overall, I have pretty good skin and rarely break out...but for some reason all the eye gels/creams I tried in the past caused a tiny bit of milia around my eye area. Even though it was barely noticeable, I tossed those products. I'm so glad that this eye gel doesn't cause ANY breakouts.
4. Will last for a while: Although some may think paying $7 for a .5 oz jar is a lot, but so far I have been noticing that you only need to apply a tiny amount, so it should last you for quite a while. I have been using it for 2-3 weeks and have used up only maybe 5% of the eye gel!
5. Good ingredients: The gel contains aloe vera barbadensis extract, retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e). Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think the aforementioned ingredients are known to be really good for the skin!
Cons:
1. May be hard to find: When I went to Marshall's, there were only 2 jars. I stopped by again another time and spotted just one jar left. I have seen this sold at TJ Maxx but haven't been there recently, so I'm not sure if they have any still in stock. Then again, the stock at Marshall's and TJ Maxx constantly changes, so it may be hard to get your hands on this product.
2. Packaging: I wish this eye gel would come in the form of a pump. I always make sure my hands are clean before applying anything to my face, but still, a pump would be better and more convenient than  a jar.

Overall: I give it a 9.5/10. This eye gel actually works; I was able to see the results in just a few days. That itself makes me want to buy a few more jars in case Marshall's or TJ Maxx stops selling it. Furthermore, it's extremely affordable and just one jar will probably last for a while. However, I wish it was easier to find and that it came in a pump than in a jar.

1 comment

  1. Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out some additional information.

    Here is my weblog; Buy lift serum pro

    ReplyDelete