Target, H&M, and JC Penney Haul

*Disclaimer: everything mentioned in this post was purchased with my own money*



A couple of days ago, I went out shopping with my mom. We first went to Target so that I could purchase a white boyfriend cardigan.



Then we went to the mall. I received an email from H&M saying they are currently having a huge sale where you can take an additional 50% off of the red price tag. Knowing that the sale items are usually at a reasonable price, I went in to H&M to take a look. Although the sale section was clearly picked over, I still managed to pick up this mint green sweater for only $3.50.



I then went to pick up my order from JC Penney. A week ago they were offering $5 off any $5+ purchase and I found a beret for exactly $5; since I also had it shipped to the store, shipping was free, thus making the beret completely free. I'm not sure what to do with it though lol I'm not sure if I'll wear it or give it to someone else. 

I love my mint green sweater but I'm not sure what to wear with it :/ Suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!

4 comments

  1. ooh, I looove that white cardigan <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. alsdkfj i love your cardigan! i've been looking for boyfriend cardigans >w< and the mint sweater is such a steal!
    new follower hehe c:
    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to find the perfect boyfriend cardigan! I went to so many stores (H&M, Forever 21, Nordstrom Rack, Marshall's, etc.) and couldn't find the perfect white boyfriend cardigan until I went to Target. If they ever have a sale on them, I might end up buying 5 :X

      Thank you for the follow :)

      Delete