The Day After Christmas Shopping Haul

Good morning! Today I will share a few of my purchases from December 26, 2013! This is a bit late but better late than never, right? 

I didn't go to a lot of stores...mainly just to the outlet mall (where I purchased a wallet from Kate Spade, which I will reveal in a future post), Kohl's, H&M, and TJ Maxx. I also didn't buy a lot of things! I had to show a lot of self restraint since I spent way too much money during December T^T 

     


My mom and I first went to Kohl's. I usually don't shop at Kohl's, so I was really surprised that I found three clothing items that I really liked and were also on sale. This dress was only $12! I inspected it for holes, rips, etc. because of the "As Is" on the tag, but other than a missing belt it was in perfect condition. I don't care about the missing belt because both my mom and I have an unhealthy amount of belts, and $12 is a pretty good deal.


I also bought this Lauren Conrad polka dot shirt for $22. I was iffy about paying $22 for a shirt that I wouldn't wear all that often (When I'm not wearing dresses I prefer to wear comfy sweaters/tshirts, not button down shirts like this) but then I remembered I was just admiring a J. Crew shirt exactly like this the other day, only for triple the price....so I decided to buy it.


I also got this denim shirt for $10, originally around $30.


My mom and I then went to H&M just so I could use my $6 gift card from Wrapp before it expired. I found this shirt on sale for $10, so with the free gift card it was only $4. I have been looking for a white collared boxy shirt like this for a long time, so I'm glad the search is now over.



We then went to TJ Maxx. Confession: I love buying stationary/office supplies more than I love buying clothes/shoes/makeup. I cannot ever buy *too* many journals! These journals were about $4-$5 each.

(P.S.I'm not sure how I would style the polka dot shirt, so if you have any suggestions/ideas please let me know in the comments below!)

1 comment

  1. i love everything you got especially the polka dot shirt, h&m blouse, and the tree journal c: i would wear the polka dotted shirt tucked into black skirt with rolled up sleeves or messily tucked into black jeans!

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete