CVS Haul


I had some Extrabucks that were going to expire soon so I stopped by CVS and ended up buying a few beauty products. 


I love using cotton squares to remove my makeup!


The CVS acne treatment gel is the BEST. I should probably do a proper review on it because it's seriously so amazing. I also bough ta pack of CVS oil blotting sheets; they work pretty well and are cheap.


I'm not a huge fan of Burt's Bees products but since their Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter is my HG lip balm, I decided to try out their grapefruit scented one. I like it a lot! It smells wonderful (exactly like a grapefruit) and soothes my chapped lips. I still like the mango one better though :P


And last but not least, I purchased the Milani Liquid Eye eyeliner in brown and the Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner in black/brown. The Milani eyeliner is now my HG eyeliner so again, I need to do a proper review!

Hope you enjoyed my CVS haul! I have a lot of reviews coming up so keep an lookout for that :)


Post a Comment