Review: Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

*Disclaimer: this product was purchased with my own money*


I started incorporating aloe vera gel into my daily skin routine about a year ago. Each morning I mix it with my moisturizer, and it has helped keep my skin nice and soft! However, the brand that I used discontinued their line of aloe vera gel. So when Jen Chae of frmheadtotoe raved about Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel in one of her Youtube videos, I had to buy a jar and see for myself if it lived up to the hype!

Name: Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
Price: about $9 on Sasa


Packaging: It comes in a fairly large jar. I'm not a fan of anything that comes in jars due to the fact that I don't like to have to stick my fingers in the product..it doesn't seem very sanitary.


Thoughts: Despite the packaging, I really love using this aloe vera gel! It contains 92% aloe vera leaf extract, which isn't the highest percentage that I have seen in the market but it's still a pretty decent amount. It's extremely hydrating and doesn't break me out. It's not sticky; also, my skin also absorbs it right away!However, there is a noticeable scent so if you're sensitive to any scented beauty products, this might not be the best choice for you! I happen to like the scent though :P

Overall: 10/10. I really like this particular aloe gel and will gladly purchase it again.

Post a Comment