Review: Wet n Wild Coverall Stick Concealer

*Disclaimer: this product was purchased with my own money*


Product name: Wet n Wild Coverall Stick Concealer in 804
Price: about $2 at CVS



Packaging: It's pretty simple; it looks like lipstick. I don't really have a comment on it haha.

The color is not accurate in this photo; it's lighter than this :X Sorry!


Thoughts: The consistency of this concealer is very similar to that of lipstick: slightly creamy but mainly firm. I definitely would NOT want to use this as a concealer for dark circles as I feel it's too thick and would emphasize the fine lines under my eyes. However, it's decent for when I need something to cover my 2 hyperpigmentation spots that my BB cream can't fully hide. The color is slightly too light for my NC 25-30 skintone though. Another con is that it can appear chalky at times.

Overall: I give this concealer a 6/10. Right now I occasionally reach for it when I need to cover up hyperpigmentation spots, but I can't imagine using this to cover up my dark circles. It's much too thick and despite attempting to blend it out, I feel like it is just better off as being used as a concealer for dark spots rather than dark circles, but even then the coverage and consistency isn't great. I will not purchase this again.


Post a Comment