What's Inside My Bag?

There are quite a few "What's Inside My Bag?" videos on Youtube and to be honest I really enjoy watching them. Perhaps I'm just nosy but I think it's really interesting to see what other people carry around. I thought I would also do one as well, just not in video form haha. 


This is my purse! It is the Michael Kors Selma in Black. When I first saw a picture of it, it really was love at first sight! I'm quite picky when it comes to purses so it's rare for me love every single detail on a purse...yet I love everything about the Selma! I bought this not too long ago; probably early December 2013. Nordstrom was selling it for 25% off, so with the discount and cashback I saved around $100! I love the saffiano leather and how structured this purse is. I have received so many compliments on it as well, which is also nice :)



Here is what I carry around...


I always have a pack of gum and an energy bar/granola bar! I actually don't chew gum that often (mainly because I started my Invisalign treatment a few months ago) though. I also have Zojirushi stainless steel travel mug. I highly recommend this! It retains heat very well; I discovered that I can pour hot water into the mug and 6 hours later it's still hot. I also love the super sleek design.


I get chapped lips easily, so lip balm is a must. And due to the cold weather, I threw in a pack of travel sized tissues. I also have my soft-as-butter leather gloves from Eddie Bauer; they keep my fingers nice and warm :)

If you know me you'll know that I ALWAYS have my phone with me and that I'm always texting or checking my email/Snapchat/Instagram. As a result I got a portable charger as a Christmas present. It's so useful and it charges my phone super fast too. I also have my earphones and some pens. These are the only black pens I use!


A close up picture of the Rilakkuma earphone cord wrap organizer thing (I'm not sure what the correct term is haha) I ordered from ebay. I hate having tangled up cords and so this is perfect. I think I only paid $1 or $2 for this.


My wallet, makeup case, and mirror.



I got this wallet at the Kate Spade Outlet the day after Christmas. I love neutral colors (my closet is filled to the brim with black/white/gray clothing) and for only $44 how could I resist buying it?


And finally here is what I have stuffed into my makeup case: bandages, stain removal pen, eyeliners, lotion, sunscreen, concealer, mascara, breath spray, USB flashdrive, floss, bobby pins, and hair elastics. Nothing terribly exciting haha. I rarely have to touch up on my makeup and so I never carry foundation/concealer/blush/contour powder/eyeshadow with me.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post :) What are your purse essentials? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment

  1. Reading what's in my bag posts is so fun :D I love your bag and makeup pouch! The rilakkuma headphone wrap thing is a handy thing to have in your purse as well ^^

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete