Sasa Haul


I have read numerous reviews about how great Suzuran Attirer Puffs are, so when Sasa offered free shipping with a minimum $15 purchase, I went and bought a pack of 240 puffs. To meet the minimum shipping requirement, I also bought a bottle of Essential Nuance Airy shampoo and Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Soothing Gel.

I was pretty excited to try the shampoo but to my complete disappointment it did nothing for my hair other than giving me dandruff :/ I definitely prefer Shiseido's Tsubaki Shining shampoo over this, and as a result will not purchase the Nuance Airy shampoo again. I might try the Nuance Airy Intensive Hair mask though!



As for the Suzuran Attirer Puffs, I really like them and will definitely purchase them again! They're very affordable and the quality that you get for the price is absolutely unbelievable. The 100% cotton puffs are very thick yet soft, and unlike most cotton pads I have purchased for makeup removal, these do not tug at the skin. There is also no shedding whatsoever.

As for the last beauty product that I purchased, I'll post up a proper review of Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Soothing Gel soon!

2 comments

  1. woah i'm going to go check out those cotton pads now! i've never ordered from sasa but i've always wanted to :o
    just followed you on gfc!
    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete