The Rest of My Japan Trip

Lololol this is basically going to be a post composed of random pictures I took in Japan...nothing terribly detailed like my first post on my adventures in Japan, sorry! If you have any questions about a picture that you see feel free to leave a comment below.


Went to a museum...actually I got dropped off at the wrong museum T_T The one I wanted to go to was an hour away so I decided to just spend my afternoon here. It was actually kind of interesting so it wasn't a big deal.


Delicious matcha dessert my aunt and I got by Asakusa.


Bought ice cream at a booth in Asakua. There were so many tourists crowded around this ice cream store since they sold really unique flavors: vanilla, green tea, vanilla and strawbery, vanilla and chocolate, vanilla and green tea, grape, sweet red bean, chocolate, strawberry, black sesame, blue berry yogurt, marron, mango, custard pudding, cookies vanilla, rum raisin, white peach, fully ripened melon, chinese style almond jelly, chocolate and banana, purple potato, mandarin orange, buckwheat, pineapple, bean powder, and french vanilla. I went with red bean ice cream; it was really good!


Katsu: So. Freaking. Good.


Omurice.


Calpis! I drank this almost every day in Japan :P That and matcha green tea.



I forgot what this dish was called but in addition to this mystery dish we also ordered monjayaki, which I specifically ordered in honor of Tonari No Kaibtusu-Kun lol.


Chocolate and matcha green tea ice cream.

.
Went to some stained glass/church museum. It was boring.


Hot soba :D

Ghibli exhibit at the Nasu Teddy Bear Museum. SO GOOD. If you are a Miyazaki fan and in Japan, be sure to check out this special exhibit before it gets taken down!

Giant Totoro!




My aunt and uncle took me on a road trip and this is the hotel where we stayed at. They slept on two twin bds while I got to sleep on the tatami mat.


This hotel was super fancy and it must have been expensive...there was a buffet-styled breakfast/lunch/dinner offered there and the food was of the best quality possible. I had so many plates of sashimi!


My relatives also took me to a zoo where there weren't any cages for the animals. I love lions so I freaked out when I saw a bunch :) Look at how close I was to him!!!! Okay I used a pretty good lens and zoomed in but still....!!


I also got to feed a giraffe. It was overall a super fun experience.


Udon noodle soup with mochi.

!!!
The best thing I have ever had at Starbucks: a chocolate brownie matcha green tea cappuccino. Too bad it's only available in Japan :(



And on my second to last day in Japan I ate takoyaki. The two guys working there were SUPER cute..too bad I was too shy/embarrassed to ask for a picture with them >:(

Hope you enjoyed reading this post!



Post a Comment