Review: Organia Water Drop Essence Hand Cream

*Disclaimer: this product was a gift from my aunt*


Product name: Organia Water Drop Essence Hand Cream
Price: Unsure; I received this as a gift



Packaging: Standard hand cream packaging so I don't really have anything to say about the packaging haha. I would prefer a flip cap over a twist cap though. 


Thoughts: I love it! The consistency of this hand cream is unlike anything I have ever seen before. It's almost gel-like but dissolves as soon as you rub your hands together. It's super light and yes, it feels like water after it dissolves. I think it's pretty moisturizing but since it's so light, those with extremely dry hands might have to reapply it often. In addition, there is a light floral scent.

Overall: I give this hand cream a 9/10. I love the unique consistency and how light it is. However, I took a point off because it's not extremely moisturizing and I personally don't like scented hand creams. It might also be hard to find in the United States.

Post a Comment