Canada: Day 1 and 2

Hi everyone! I just got back from vacation with my family in Canada. I didn't have time to blog during my vacation but now I do hehe. 


I live in the Midwest so driving straight to Canada would have taken way too long. We decided to stay one night in Ohio but before we did so we went to Shipshewana, Indiana. I'm not sure why...I thought it was really boring :/ We first went to the Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market since it's supposed to be the Midwest's largest flea market.


I would NOT recommend visiting this place. My whole family agreed it was a waste of our time. There were more fake designer items than anything else...I have never been to a flea market before so maybe that's the norm but I personally did not enjoy my visit haha.



I bought a slice of custard pie to try and it was okay. Nothing amazing and it was actually kind of expensive for "okay" ($3).


We then visited an Amish community and went on a 15 minute buggy ride. Nothing terribly exciting, but I guess it was kind of interesting to see what the Amish wear...we also bought some kettle corn to eat.


After staying in Ohio for a night, we went to Cleveland's Little Italy.


Display in one of the stores; I thought the necklace was quite pretty.


After walking around for a bit we stopped by a bakery.





Excuse my brother's hand....






 We didn't end up buying any of the delicious looking cakes but we bought a box of cookies. I didn't think the cookies were worth $9 as they weren't amazing (or maybe I just have really high standards when it comes to food haha).

That's it for Day 1 and 2!

EDIT: oops I forgot to change my watermark to shewalksonstsars.blogspot.com -_-"

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cheesecakes looks soo good and the flea market looks interesting! i've never been to one but if it's all knockoffs, i wouldn't like it either >.<

    ReplyDelete