Review: Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit

*Disclaimer: this product was purchased with my own money*


Product name: Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit
Price: I forgot exactly how much I paid for this but I would say it was between $2-4


Packaging: Average packaging for lip balms. I love the pink cap though :)


Thoughts: You guys...I think I just found my new favorite lip balm. The grapefruit scent is amazing; it doesn't smell artificial at all! Also, it's incredibly moisturizing and makes my lips super smooth and soft. The soft and slightly creamy texture is very similar to that of Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter, another personal favorite. 

Overall: I give this lip balm a 10/10. I am a huge lip balm junkie and this is easily my favorite one thus far. It's moisturizing and it smells amazing- what's not to love?!

1 comment