Review: Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara

*Disclaimer: this product was purchased with my own money*


Product name: Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara
Price: about $10-13 at Watson's
Packaging: I love the design! It's so pretty and probably has the "fanciest" design out of all the mascaras I own.



Thoughts: Aside from the gorgeous packaging, I quite like this mascara. I have stick straight Asian lashes and somehow with this mascara my lashes manage to curl. It definitely lengthens  my lashes but there it doesn't noticeably volumize, so I would recommend using this mascara with another volumizing mascara. It's not very black, which I actually like since it looks more natural. I have been using this for two weeks and it hasn't smudged once, which is a plus.

Overall: I give this mascara a 10/10. This is the first mascara I have ever used that actually manages to curl my lashes without me having to use my lash curler. I also like how natural it looks; there is minimal clumping and it doesn't smudge! I unquestionably would buy this mascara again and highly recommend it :)

1 comment

  1. ahhhh I LOVE this mascara. It's the first one that I've tried that keeps my eyelashes curled and doesn't smudge at all.
    biffsquiggled

    ReplyDelete