Review: Essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer

*Disclaimer: this product was purchased with my own money*

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to review a concealer I bought during my vacation in Canada. It was really cheap and I have heard good things about Essence's makeup products before, so I thought I would try it out and let you guys know what I think. 


Product name: Essence Match2cover! Cream Concealer
Price: about $3.50 at Shoppers Drug Mart/Ulta


Packaging: I like how compact it is. However, there wasn't a plastic seal on it so anyone could have opened it and took a swatch with their fingers....which I saw and put back on the display wall -_-"



Thoughts: It's okay. Not amazing, just okay. It's creamy and fairly pigmented, and of course the price makes it a great deal. It also has decent staying power.

Overall: I give this concealer a 7/10. As you can tell, I'm not loving this concealer but I don't hate it either. I would recommend this concealer to those who are looking for a cheap and decent concealer, but I personally wouldn't buy this product again because I rather pay a few more dollars for a great concealer than save the money and settle for a so-so concealer. .

Post a Comment