Review: Wet n Wild Juicy SPF 15 Lipbalm in Strawberry

*Disclaimer: this product was purchased with my own money* 

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I might be taking a break from blogging for a few weeks :X I have just started my second year of college and things are pretty crazy right now. Trying to balance two internships, a job, school, church, and other extracurricular activities is pretty tough! So...until then~


Product name: Wet n Wild Juicy SPF 15 Lipbalm in Strawberry
Price: about $3 at CVS



Packaging: It's a bit too bulky but then again, it IS a jumbo-sized lip balm. You can't twist the lip balm all the way down but that doesn't bother me at all. I'm not a huge fan of the length of the plastic cap though; I wish it was shorter as the length makes it hard to take the cap off without getting a bit of lip balm on it (you can see some stains in the picture above)


I liked this lip balm more than I thought I would. Although it's bulky I kind of like the jumbo size. The color is also really cute. Furthermore, it's slick but not greasy. It's not by any means going to help super chapped lips but if you need to moisturize your lips a little bit this lip balm will do the trick. In addition, there is a bit of artificial strawberry scent and hardly any tint. I don't like how it tastes though...it's not like I bite off a piece of lip balm and eat it, but the taste somehow creeps into my mouth and it's a bit disgusting. Thank goodness the taste doesn't last long.

Overall: I give it a 7/10. It's cute to look at and it does moisturize my lips a little bit, but it's not to the point in which I would buy the product again. I have other lip balms that are much more moisturizing and travel friendly. In addition, the chemical taste is gross and for this reason I will not consider buying this lip balm again.

2 comments

  1. good luck with your internships and everything! the packaging for this lip balm is sooo cute but if a lip balm tastes weird (i always accidentally taste it XD), it's a no for me :o thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh this looks so cute! I'm a sucker for fruity scented lip balms.

    new follower!
    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete