New URL

Hi everyone!

After some consideration  I have decided to change my url/blog name from "a heart's a heavy burden" to "She Walks on Stars." However, one problem I have noticed is that when you look up some of my old posts through a search engine and click on the link, the site doesn't show up because the post is still linked to my old url (aheartsaheavyburden.blogspot.com) instead of my new url (shewalksonstars.blogspot.com). If anyone has a solution, please let me know! Also, my old watermark will still appear on my old photos :(

I started off with almondtofuplease.blogspot.com, changed it to aheartsaheavyburden.blogspot.com, and ended with shewalksonstars.blogspot.com haha. I hope his will be the last and final time I change my url! Unless I get a custom domain...which is very possible :P

Post a Comment