Package from Jane :)

Today I received a package in the mail from Jane (of Jun3Bugs) :) I recently participated in her Junk Food Game (it was really creative!) and was 1 of the bloggers won won a prize. Needless to say, I was very excited to see the package sitting in my mailbox today :P



^ Ummm I'm paranoid about putting up "too much info" on the internet so I went a little crazy with Photoshop...haha :P

Funny story- I don't give out my last name over the internet (I'm super big on privacy haha) so I emailed Jane and told her that she can send the package to "Jessica Jessica" or think of something creative! So I literally laughed out loud when I saw that she sent it to "Jessica the Great" :P



Inner packaging....super cute bear!



I love handwritten notes :) (P.S. Jane, I don't mind that it's not essie nail polish! I love everything you sent me :D)



The goodies! I was so excited when I pulled everything out!



One of the things Jane sent me was The Face Shop Pearl Essential Mask Sheet...I've read great things about this mask so I can't wait to try it :)



Cute mini notebook



LOVE the color of this nail polish...it's a really pretty red.



Eyeliner and an eyeshadow palette...the eyeshadows look so pretty! You can't really tell from the pictures, but some of them are shimmery and yeah....they're just really pretty :)

Thank you Jane! I loved everything that you sent me~! I'll put up reviews of the products in the (near) future :)




4 comments

  1. bahaha there's my super ugly hand writing. But super super super glad you kinda like everything~~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! congrats..definitely amazing goods!! love that cute little notebook!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually don't give out my last name too! Usually just the first initial of it or something. I remember when I had to make your shipping label. I had to put Jessica again because I didn't know your last name. LOL!

    Cute package though! I love the color of the nail polish! And the hippo notebook <3

    Congrats, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I've heard good things about that mask too! Let us know if you like it or not :)

    ReplyDelete