School & Earrings

 ^ I know, my titles are incredibly creative. Not.

I can't believe how exhausting the first two weeks of school was! I've never had so much homework in my life...and that's just the start of it @_@ On the other hand, I'm proud to say that my time management is 2209802394 times better! I'm sort of overwhelmed with everything but I'm super excited as it is my Senior year :) And I'm involved in more activities then ever, so proper time management is a must!

The other day I went to JC Penny because I had a $10 off coupon. I didn't find anything I liked in the clothing section so I wandered over to the jewelry section and found this beautiful pair of studs!



I wear earrings every single day but they're kind of small...so this pair was absolutely perfect. Plus the earrings are sterling silver, covered with 14k gold! The price makes it even better- it was originally $30 but on sale for $12...and with the coupon, it turned out to be $2 :) 


I'm super behind on my posts (is that a surprise?) but since I have a 4-day weekend, I will try to post everything up :)

Post a Comment