Macaroons = ♥

I've tried making macaroons before...there are a ton of pictures of macaroons on tumblr and I've always wanted to try some. Unfortunately there aren't any local bakeries that make macaroons, so I decided to make some by myself. To be perfect honest I messed up during the mixing process (I added too much of one ingredient and tried to balance it out) so that may be why it didn't turn out too well, but I'm definitely going to try making them again soon, especially after trying my first macaroons!

As it turns out, my parents attended a wedding and the bride/groom gave out little boxes of macaroons to each guest...my mom and dad's friends didn't want them and so they gave them to my parents, who proceeded to give it to us kids :D We each got a box, and in each box there were 3 macaroons

And omgomgomogmogmomg they were soo good! I'll let the pictures explain it for themselves :)




















































I wish I could eat nothing but macaroons for the rest of my live. -sigh-

2 comments

  1. Yummy! We have a couple of places here that sell them but they're way pricey but I agree they are delicious and I wish I could have them all the time.

    ReplyDelete