Ulta Purchases




My mom and I stopped by Ulta the other day as they were currently running a promotion on most of their Ulta-brand products. I absolutely love the Ulta Automatic Eyeliners and they were on sale for $1, which is definitely a steal....so I picked up 4 eyeliner! 2 in Raisin and 2 in Black/Brown.



I saw the eos Lemon Drop Lip Balm near the Ulta eyeliners. My friends seem to really like this so I decided to purchase one and see..plus it contains spf, which is always a plus! :) I also love the shape of this...the egg shape is super cute~! I'll do an in-depth review on it soon.



My mom decided to buy a base coat. She likes to wear dark nail polish and she needed a base coat to prevent discoloration. I have never used a base coat because I thought it the sole purpose of a base coat was to prevent discoloration, but I went home and googled it and it turns out it also helps the nail polish stay on for a longer period of time -_-" That would have been nice to know haha.

By the way, I have a lot of reviews I will be posting soon :) I'm finally sorting through my photos and I finally have (some) time to write new blog posts! Hopefully there will be a blog post each day now :) :) :)

2 comments

  1. :O I've never been to an ulta before because I don't think there are any where I live.. however there are sephoras everywhere but it's not the same! The lemon drop EOS is lovely but it can get a little icky when you're getting towards the bottom. Can't wait for the eyeliner reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jane

    I agree, Sephora and Ulta are not the same...I personally prefer Ulta over Sephora :P

    ReplyDelete