Nordstrom Rack Haul

I absolutely loathe Nordstrom Rack....because every single time I go there, my wallet becomes 10x lighter :(
I did some pretty bad damage this week, but I feel it was all worth it :P



I adore capes. Or rather, the cape-like coat trend. I have been looking for one since last year because there's just something about capes that makes anyone who wears one look effortlessly cool :P I saw this cape at the last minute when we (my mom and I) were standing in line... this was really hard to photograph (the photo turned out really bad) but nevertheless, I think it's a keeper :)




I'm in love with these flats. first of all, the color is gorgeous...in the first photo it looks like it's cyan (the color is wayy overexposed...) but it's actually a beautiful, light shade of turquoise in real life, as seen in the second photo. The bow with the gold detail make it even more perfect. It's made of 100% leather...even the soles are made of leather. It fits perfectly. These are Ivanka Trump flats, and her shoes are always super cute, comfortable, and made of extremely great quality :D


Haha, yes, I know, Uggs are ugly....yet they were also incredibly warm. These are my 2nd pair of Uggs and while no, they are not getting any prettier, they are incredibly comfy and warm and perfect for the winter time.  The color is also fairly unique, which is why I opted for this color instead of the other ones.



Skinny jeans! I can never have too many skinny jeans. These are the perfect fit and were on clearance...I'm still on the hunt for the perfect dark wash skinny jeans though!

Altogether, I spent too much money. Way more than I ever thought I would spend in a month, let alone in a day. But after careful consideration I decided to keep everything haha :)

And hence starts my effort to avoid Nordstrom Rack for the next few months.....:P

4 comments

  1. AHHHH! i love those uggssss! I agree, while they aren't the prettiest pair of boots, they are SO warm! and i love the cape too ^______^
    lovely haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some super cute things at your nordstrom rack! Mine never has anything like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you got some seriously awesome items at the rack! =D I never see anything this nice whenever I go T_T I think the colour of your uggs is beautiful! haha I think Uggs are quite cute and I love how warm they are! I wish they made some waterproof ones though =P

    I still haven't watched harry potter yet! Have you seen it already? I've been working bunches so I haven't had time to do anything, Monday is my only day off and I have so many "mandatory" things I need to do T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I love your skinny jeans! They look GORGEOUS :D I love wearing jeans LOL

    ReplyDelete