Heels for a Penny!

*Disclaimer: the shoes mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money*

I love DSW. Like seriously LOVE DSW.
Their customer service may not be the greatest, as I have found out in the past, but I forgive them. Because seriously...where else can I purchase shoes that cost only one penny?!

DSW sent out an email (if you are a rewards member, be sure to check your inbox!) offering $10 off any $10+ purchase. I figured if I couldn't find a pair of shoes that I liked, I could always buy socks or something. So I was so happy when I found a pair of gorgeous heels for 80% off!



These heels were originally $60 but sold at DSW for $45. It had a yellow sticker on it, which means that there is an additional 80% off discount, making the shoes only $9. With my $10 off discount, I ended up (happily) paying one cent. The photos do not do the shoes justice...the lighting was terrible since I took these pictures at night -_-"



I'm 5'6" and already tower over the majority of my friends, and with these heels I'll easily be around 5'10"  hehe.

So yeah, if you're not a DSW rewards member already, you should definitely consider signing up to be one. They already sell all of their shoes at a reduced price (think Marshall's or Nordstrom Rack) and on top of that, their clearance section is pretty awesome :)

Post a Comment