I ♥ Shoes

Gahhh this summer has been so incredibly busy >:( I haven't even finished a single one of my summer assignments...this is getting ridiculous.

I haven't been able to do anything fun for the past few weeks. I'm volunteering, taking summer classes, and sleeping. Oh, and watching Pretty Little Liars...my new favorite show, haha. I absolutely adore the clothes Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily wear on that show!

Anywayyyy, I recently bought 2 pairs of shoes. A month ago, I went to Nordstrom Rack and fell in love with these shoes. My mom actually bought them for me, despite the $80 price tag (I don't buy shoes that cost more than $40).



Howeverrrrr, despite how gorgeous these shoes are, I decided to return them :( I thought it was still a tad too expensive and I have literally 11 pairs of summery shoes in my closet (not including the ones I wear on a daily basis) that have not seen the light of day since last summer. It turned out to be a good decision though....read on! Haha.

A few days ago, my mom and I went to a mall that is somewhat far from my house- probably an hour and a half round trip? It's the best! I seriously love that place- unlike the usual mall setting, where all the stores are indoors, it's basically an outdoor shopping center. They have a huge variety of shops, from the cheaper end (Claire's, Hollister) to the luxurious end (LV, Burberry). I primarily went to the mall so I could stop by Anthropologie...I have visited their online site a billion times but never went inside the actual store before.

It's seriously become my new favorite store. Everything about it is wonderful- the store layout, the clothes, the shoes, the customer service, and yes, even the fitting rooms. Love. I saw a few things that I liked, but I am unwilling to pay $180 for a dress (at this point in time...:P). So I wandered into the sale room....and almost died when I saw the most perfect lace up wedge boot I have ever seen sitting on a shelf. I grabbed the single boot and quickly found someone to grab the other one from the storage room. I didn't even look at the size (bahahaha); I wanted the shoes so bad! When I had both shoes I looked at the size, and it said 39. I almost died (again) right then and there- I fall between a size 39 and 40 so I wasn't sure if it would fit...but it did :)



The photos honestly don't do the shoes justice....but still, aren't they gorgeous? :D The best part? It is made of leather...and was on sale for only $40 as it was the only pair left! I found a site online that said it was originally $172...that's about 75% off! :O

Bleh...I'm super behind on all of my posts @_@ I have so many pictures from the last few months (yes, months) I still have to edit!

Curse you, busy summers, curse you.

Post a Comment