Science Olympiad & Picnic

Breakfast: cake donut and chocolate soymilk~

Kekekeke tried to hide my dark circles
Yesterday I had to wake up at 7:30 am to serve as a volunteer assistant administrator/proctor for the Science Olympiad competition. It was rather boring (I more or less just sat there and watched the students take the exam) but at least I got to eat a really delicious cake donut. I then went back to my room and slept for 3 hours.
Dinner: hamburger, chicken & waffle chips, chocolate chip muffin, and lemonade :D 
This chocolate chip muffin was super delicious! 
At around 4 I met up with my small group and went to our area's picnic! It was ridiculously cold outside and my hands were freezing cold during the three hours we were there, but it was really fun hanging out with everyone and eating delicious food.

Overall yesterday was a really good day. Today was not so great, mainly because I woke up feeling extremely tired and could barely keep my eyes open throughout church service.

I'm going to go take a nap now. Hope you guys are having a good day~!

Post a Comment