Preview: Forever 21 Order

Hi everyone! I have been trying to finish one of my essays due this Friday and so I've been extremely stressed and busy. So today while taking a break from writing, I decided to do some online window shopping. I swear, I was only going to look at items and not buy anything.
I should have known myself better -_-"
I ended up buying a few things (I originally added like 20 items to my cart but thought better of it) and so here is a look at what I ordered:

I needed to buy a hat before I went off to Taiwan. I normally hate wearing hats but I really liked the polka dot print and so I decided to buy one. I'm sure I can find one for a cheaper price in Taiwan but for some reason I feel better ordering it from Forever 21 than buying it from the night market ._. I'm not sure how the floral dress will look on me, but regardless, I can't wait for everything to arrive~!

2 comments

  1. the dress is so cheap omg O: and the hat is really cute c: good luck on your essay!

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I hope the quality will be good despite the low price. And thanks! I'll do my best kekeke

      Delete