OOTD & Fried Chicken

Cami: Forever 21 / Plaid shirt: Marshall's / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Minnetonka

Please pardon the extremely dirty mirror -_-"
Today was a little chilly outside but at least it's starting to feel like spring!
Bun :)
I usually wear my hair down but today I decided to try putting my hair in a bun. Usually it's pretty difficult because I have a lot of layers; however, I used a handful of bobby pins and I think it turned out okay :)

I just got back from eating dinner with Angel, Debbie, and Grace. Every Thursday night there's a Southern food theme at one of the nearby dorms, and so we went there to eat some yummy fried chicken. I ended up eating one piece of fried chicken, collar greens, 3 fried okra things, cornbread, cucumbers, blackberries/blueberries/raspberries/strawberries, and banana pudding.

I'm going out for bubble tea and froyo with my roomie in about an hour ahahaha. The Freshman 15 is real!

Oh, and I apologize for the super grainy pictures. I've been lazy...so instead of taking pictures with my heavy camera I use my phone hehe.

Post a Comment