Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 Purchases

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts; I went home this past weekend and tried to avoid the computer as much as possible so I could spend time with my family :) Plus I somehow lost my SD card, which means I lost over 1,000 pictures T_T" I obtained another SD card but I'm still upset at myself. However, it's hard to stay in a bad mood when it's sunny and 70 degrees outside! I'll put up an OOTD post later.

As mentioned in this post, I went to the mall the other day with my roommate. I actually went with the intention of NOT buying anything, but of course I couldn't resist buying what I consider to be "essentials" :P


I love how cute these two pairs of earrings are! I don't have enough gold colored jewelry (I tend to gravitate toward silver colored earrings) and so I thought these were a must-have. These earrings were purchased from Forever 21.


While waiting for my roommate as she looked for scarves at Charlotte Russe, I spotted a table full of denim shorts for sale. I am absolutely head over heels for the whole high waisted shorts trend and have been meaning to purchase a pair of high waisted denim shorts. I specifically wanted a shredded light wash pair, but sadly I couldn't find any. I thought the sale price was pretty good though (the shorts were marked down from $25 to $15) and ended up buying a pair of shorts anyway. I'm not sure if there's a big difference between high rise and high waisted shorts. My mom just gave me her old pair of high waisted shorts and they sit only a tiny bit higher than these high rise shorts ._.

On a side note, I won't get to open my Forever 21 package (mentioned here) until May 10th :( I wasn't thinking and had the package shipped home instead of to my dorm asfaw;fja.

Post a Comment