Forever 21 Haul

*Disclaimer: Everything seen in this post was purchased with my own money*

My Forever 21 package just came in today! I usually don't make online purchases that exceed $30, so for me to spend $60 is pretty rare. I made up for it by working extra hours this week haha.





Everything was packaged very well and arrived fairly fast. I placed the order on Tuesday and received it today (Saturday).



I have never purchased shoes from Forever 21 before and was really scared about the fit and the quality, but to my surprise I LOVE my shoes...



This pair of galaxy print high tops was a complete impulse buy. I'm so happy that they are absolutely perfect- I usually wear a size 8/8.5 and ordered a size 8, which turned out to be the right decision. These shoes are so comfortable!



I'm in love with the beautiful galaxy print.


I also ordered this cute bow ring. I think I paid about $2 for it.



As some of you may already know, I have this ridiculously strong obsession with tigers and lions. Recently Forever 21 has been releasing a variety of tops with tigers on it...is it some sort of a spring trend? Prints of tigers? ._. In any case, I love this muscle tee. I'm not a huge fan of the studs by the armpit area but it's not a huge deal.



This pair of high waisted shorts were really cheap, around $13. I'm probably going to buy a few more pairs in other colors.


A heart studded belt was included with the purchase of the high waisted shorts.

I'm so ready for spring/summer! What do you think some of the spring/summer 2013 trends will be?

4 comments

  1. Wow...the galaxy shoes looks really nice! I didn't think they would look that good when I saw them online. Awesome buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think they would look that good either kekeke :)

      Delete
  2. I love the galaxy high tops! Makes me what to get a pair for myself hehe. Have you worn them out yet? How are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have only worn them once so far but I don't have any complaints. They're pretty comfortable. The only issue I had was getting my feet into the shoes because the opening is narrow, but it's already starting to stretch a little so I'm not too concerned about that. I really like them and they get a lot of compliments, and for $25 it's a good deal :) Hope this helps!

      Delete