Urban Outfitters Presidents' Day Sale Purchases

Back home, the nearest Urban Outfitters is about 40 minutes away. Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite stores, but I rarely make the trip to the store as I find their clothes to be on the pricey side. I only go when there's a good sale.

Luckily for me, here at college, there is an Urban Outfitters store super close to where I live. It only takes about 7-10 minutes to walk there. Since I received an email about their Presidents' Day sale and how you can take an additional 30% off sale items in store, I decided to go there this morning (I tend to shop pretty early in the morning...that way everything is set up nicely so I don't have to dig through a pile of clothes!).


Stock picture of the back of the dress 

Although the sale section wasn't as great as I thought it would be, I still bought this dress. I was extremely hesitant about it as it costs $28 (with the additional 30% off) and I rarely purchase anything that's over $20, but when I tried it on I knew I had to buy it. Plus, it's still full price online!



I also bought this super cute/weird/unique flats. I actually have been eyeing these pair of flats for a while (I love love love tigers!) but didn't think they were worth $34. Last night I was browsing through the Urban Outfitters site and saw that these were marked down to $20, but even then I was reluctant to pay that much for so-so quality shoes.



I was so happy when I wandered to the shoe section and found the flats marked down to $10! And then with the additional 30% off, these shoes came out to be just $7 :)

I'm not sure what to wear with these crazy flats, so suggestions would be appreciated!




Post a Comment