Shoes, School Supplies, and Blush

Super creative title, I know.

I recently bought two pairs of flats from Target. They were seriously such a steal; each pair was only $6! I really wanted a red pair but they didn't have any in my size. In any case, they are surprisingly comfortable to wear and also really cute.



Is it weird that I really like to buy school supplies? Even more than clothes? Okay well maybe not more than buying clothes, but pretty darn close.


I needed Post-it flags so I could organize my Statistics 100 notebook. My orange highlighter ran out of ink last week (I only brought one to college...), hence the package of sharpies. I love the bright colors; it makes highlighting my notes a thousand times more fun than if I were to use just one highlighter. And does anyone else love G2 pens?! They are pretty much the only pens I use. They're sort of expensive in stores, but through Amazon I paid about $1 per pen.

I also purchased the NYX blush in Taupe. I don't know if it's still sold in stores because I couldn't find it at my local Ulta, and so I had to order it through Amazon.




I have been using this blush to contour my face. However, I was disappointed in the pigmentation- it's not as rich as I would like. I ran my fingers over the surface of the brush to check out the pigmentation and nothing showed up. I guess this can be a good thing, as it allows me to control how much I want on my face and overall is subtle...but nevertheless I was surprised that it was nowhere as pigmented as my Nyx blush in Dusty Rose. I was also disappointed that the case was cracked. The clear part of the lid therefore sometimes pops out, which isn't a big deal but still irritating to have to constantly fix.

If anyone else owns this blush, please let me know if the pigmentation is more or less the same for you as well! 



1 comment

  1. It's a shame that the blush wasn't very pigmented, I've been eyeing NYX blushes but they just look so chalky to me >< But then again ELF blushes have a ton of fallout too but the one I have is pretty awesome lol Yay for sweet flats that don't hurt! Personally I'd pay more for a flat that doesn't hurt, I refuse to break in flats! Oh the pain of bloody ankles. When I was younger I was obsessed with stationary especially cute ones but I realized there's no way I'd use all of it up hahaha

    ReplyDelete