Official Relaunch: Welcome to She Walks on Stars!

Hello again!

After working on nothing but the blog for the past few days, I am very pleased to say that She Walks on Stars is officially live! There are still some minor adjustments that need to be made, but nevertheless I cannot adequately express how happy I am to be back in the bloggers' world. A lot has changed since this blog was last active, so I have decided to make some changes as well.

So what's New?

(click to keep on reading!)

  • Blog design The biggest change is of course the design of She Walks on Stars. I have always been a fan of the clean and minimalist look, and I finally have the perfect template. If you have been following my blog for a while, you'll see that the mismatching fonts are gone, having been replaced by a crisp, monochromatic font. The old Bloglovin' icon has been replaced by modern social media icons (edit: after some debate I have decided to keep GFC as a lot of people still use it to follow blogs). To prevent a cluttery look, all new blog posts will each feature a "read more" link. 
  • More content As my new drop-down menu indicates, there have been several more categories added. I am looking forward to sharing not only my outfits, reviews, hauls, DIYS, and recipes, but also my Christian faith and life adventures as well. Make sure you never miss a post by following me on Bloglovin'!
  • Social media I never thought I would extend She Walks on Stars to other social media platforms, but lo and behold, the day has finally come for me to do so. I only have a Twitter and Pinterest so far, possibly Instagram as well (no plans for Youtube/Tumblr/Facebook anytime soon). Follow me on Twitter or on Pinterest. I'm still working on the design for each site, so please bear with me!
  • Photos Starting from now, personal photos that I upload onto this blog will no longer have an ugly watermark on them. However, please note that all personal photos are protected by copyright. For more information, please see my disclaimer.

That's it...for now.

Right now, I could not be happier with She Walks on Stars. It definitely has come a long way since its "almondtofuprincess" days. Although no blog is ever 100% absolutely perfect, I am very content with mine. There may be minor (or major!) changes here and there, but I can at least assure you of one thing- vision and purpose of She Walks on Stars will never change :)

-Jessica

Post a Comment