Nordstrom Rack Mini Haul

A girl can never have too many shoes...right? At least, that's what I like to tell myself. After spending an hour online looking for new summer sandals, I could not find a single pair that were cute yet affordable. I decided to head over to my local Nordstrom Rack to see what I could find, and I was not disappointed.


(click to keep on reading!)


The metallic gold straps of these Steve Madden Bessy sandals (currently sold out online) immediately caught my eye. I love the effortless look of these shoes. Furthermore, the combination of black and gold makes it easy to pair with a casual or glam outfit. The sandals retail for $69.95 but I got them for a very affordable price of $39.95.


I was only on planning on buying the shoes, but as I headed out the store, I saw this gorgeous pair of Ted Baker sunglasses displayed on the wall. They didn't have a price tag on them, but I knew I had to get them no matter what...I fell in love with the almost-but-not-quite cateye shape. After asking the sales associate to check for me, I found out that the sunglasses retail for $200 but were selling for $69.95. Needless to say, I bought them right away.

I can't wait to style them for you guys! Any ideas? If so, please comment below. I would love to hear your tips on how to style the sandals, sunglasses, or both!

Post a Comment