Review: Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in Pixie 130

*Disclaimer: this product was purchased with my own money*


Product name: Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in Pixie 130
Price: about $2 at CVS
What it claims: According to Wet n Wild's website, it is a "Soft-blending, creamy eyeshadow at the convenience of a pencil. Silky-smooth formula glides on easily for high impact, light-infused color that last for hours."


Packaging: Not much to say about the packaging; just your average pencil with a plastic cap.



I bought this because I fell in love with the shimmery cool champagne color. I thought it would look great as a highlight color and so that's what I used it for. This is now my HG highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes! Also, it's so pigmented and really does light on smoothly. In addition, it doesn't smear off; in fact, it stays on for hours. 

However, it does look like it'll be a pain to sharpen. I might have to go out and buy a jumbo pencil sharpener just so I can continue using this pencil :/


Overall: I give it a 9.5/10. I can't say too much about it as an eyeshadow pencil but as a highlighter? Love! And for just $2? You can't go wrong! I took half a point off because it looks like sharpening the pencil will be somewhat inconvenient, but in any case I will definitely be purchasing this again when I run out.

Post a Comment