Taiwan Haul Part 5


Hi everyone! Today I'll be sharing the jewelry I bought in Taiwan. I didn't buy that many since the prices of jewelry sold at night markets are relatively high compared to that of Forever 21. The quality is more or less the same so I couldn't justify buying a ton of bracelets that cost $12 each when a similar looking bracelet can be found at Forever 21 for just $4 :/ The next time I visit Taiwan, I probably won't buy any jewelry.


I bought these two necklaces from two separate stores at Feng Jia Night Market. The necklace in the middle was about 300 NTD; it's super simple and I absolutely love it. The one on the right was about 400 NTD. Yes, it's overpriced but the quality is pretty good and I love the mint green/gold color scheme.


I wasn't going to buy this necklace after finding out how much it cost...it was $18. I was pretty sure I could find something similar at Forever 21 or H&M at a much lower price but my cousin bought it as a gift for me just in case F21 didn't sell something similar. Thank you Wendy!


This cost 300 NTD. It's actual reversible; the other side is white/gold instead of black/gold.


Last but not least, I purchased the top and bottom bracelet for 400 NTD each. Although the design is simple, the quality is really nice. My cousin Wendy purchased the cross bracelet for 450 NTD and gave it to me as a gift :)

Lesson learned: don't bother buying jewelry in Taiwan. It's generally expensive when compared to stores like Forever 21 and H&M :/

In any case, hope you enjoyed this haul! The last part (Part 6) of my Taiwan Haul will be up soon :)

Don't forget to enter my Thank You giveaway here!

2 comments

  1. I uploaded a haul too, if you'd like to take a look it's on my youtube channel 'thebeautyblogx1' :)

    Alexa

    xxx

    ReplyDelete