Anthropologie, DSW, and F21 Haul

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates :X I have been so busy with work and classes this past week that I barely had time to sit down and breathe. Needless to say I missed blogging quite a bit :) I am quite behind on my Taiwan/Japan posts and will probably only put a few more up when I have time to dig through my photos and edit them all. However, I have so many other posts to put up (I have 7 drafts right now) and I want to start doing OOTDs and reviews again as it's been highly requested from a lot of readers...

In any case, today I'm going to share a few purchases I bought over the last week.


I stopped by Anthropologie with my mom the other day. My mom found this gorgeous top for only $8! So crazy; I rarely see Anthropologie clothes marked down to $15, let alone $8. The price tag actually said it was on sale for $35 but when we got to the register we found out that it was only $8....again, so crazy. We're the same size so I'll definitely be stealing it :)



As for me, I bought this beautiful and soft seafoam green sweater. I love the silver accents! This was on sale for $25. This is actually a size Large and I'm a size small, but it actually fits quite well and in any case I love baggy sweaters.



This pair of gorgeous brown boots was purchased for $50 at DSW. I love my black pair of combat boots and so I wanted more in all sorts of different colors! I picked brown first because I love the look of brown combat boots and a floral dress. Sadly I currently only own one floral dress but I know I'll buy more in the near future.



I bought this pair of earrings for about $2 at Forever 21. I rarely wear sparkly jewelry but I love the rose gold color and the design. Plus it was only $2!

Hope you enjoyed my haul! And don't forget to enter my giveaway (which ends soon!) here!


2 comments

  1. i love the baggy sweater and combat boots! the 8 dollar shirt is also such a steal c:

    ReplyDelete