Forever 21 and Zara Purchases

Just wanted to make a quick update on some purchases I made recently~




These are both from Forever 21. I have been getting obsessed with headwraps! I wear headbands everyday but I think headwraps are so much more comfy and summery. I plan on heading back to Forever 21 to buy more :) The bow butterfly clip is also incredibly cute and useful...I put my hair up a lot and this clip looks great! The floral print is also a bonus :P

Stock Picture

I also recently ordered a Zara dress from online! When Zara first introduced this cat dress I almost died because I wanted it so much but it was too expensive >:( Plus, the nearest Zara is 45 minutes...it simply wasn't worth it. So when they stopped selling it I was heartbroken...until I found a seller that was selling a brand new Zara cat dress in Medium! For half of the original price! I bought it right away and I love it :) The only con is that I am most definitely a Small, but I'm positive my mom can tailor it to the perfect size for me. Overall: love, love, love.

3 comments

  1. Those hair accessories from Forever 21 are adorable :)! I'm glad you were able to find your size. I hate shopping at zara sometimes because even though the items are cute, it's so expensive! At least you found a cheaper one on eBay & hopefully your mom can tailor it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The headband/headwrap is adorable! I've been wanting to go to Forever21 soon to get some accessories for the summer. They're so cute! I haven't gone in so long. And omg that dress is too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I didn't comment on this yet because I think that cat dress is absolutely adorable. Oh my goodness. And I love the floral-ness and color-ness LOL of the forever21 items! awesome awesome awesome buys!

    ReplyDelete