Taiwan Haul Part 3

Hi everyone! This is the third part of my Taiwan Haul. Sorry for breaking it up into so many parts; I have been extremley busy lately and so it's easier for me to edit a small batch of photos at once instead of editing all the pictures from my Taiwan/Japan trip.


Back of the makeup pouch







I went to Watson's and bought a few Majolica Majorca makeup products to try out. I adore the packaging and I've heard nothing but good reviews of this brand's products. I'm not sure of the exact names of these products, but I picked up a liquid eyeliner, a cream eyeliner, 3 eyeshadow palettes, and a mascara that was highly recommended by my cousin Ivy. The mascara came with a free mirror. Also, Watson's was having a special promotion, so if you spend over 500 NTD on Majolica Majorca products you get a free makeup pouch.


I also bought 7 packs of 3m Nexcare acne patches. They work amazingly well and were fairly cheap (I think I paid about 70 NTD per pack). I regret not buying more!


Finally, I purchased this purse at Feng Jia night market for 350 NTD. The quality is pretty good but I wouldn't use it on a day to day basis. However, since I don't own a gray purse, I thought I might as well buy it.

Hope you guys enjoyed this (small) haul post! There's a lot more to come :P

Post a Comment