Taiwan Haul Part 1

Hi everyone! I am finally back in the States; I arrived this morning and have been furiously unpacking since. I have yet to finish my Taiwan and Japan entries but since they do take up quite a good amount of time to write out, I am going to focus on my purchases first :P This post in particular will focus on the shoes that I bought in Taiwan.


I bought this pair of brown wedges at Feng Jia Night Market for about 350 NTD ($12 USD). They're surprisingly comfortable. I've been looking for a pair of simple brown wedges for quite some time now and I'm thrilled that I was able to buy some at such a low price. In case you are wondering, the quality of these wedges is quite good. The only flaw I can see is that the bottom of the wedges are somewhat flat and may therefore cause me to lose my balance on some surfaces. However, for such a cheap price and great quality, I'll take my chances.


This pair of cat flats was purchased at the Taipei Underground Mall for only 190 NTD ($6 USD). They fit my feet perfectly and are easy to walk in. I doubt I'll wear these often but they're certainly cute to look at haha. 



This pair of jeweled sandals was also purchased at the Taipei Underground Mall for 450 NTD ($15 USD). The quality of these shoes are amazing; they're so soft and comfortable.


Last but not least, I bought this pair of heels during my second trip to Feng Jia Night Market. These were 290 NTD ($10 USD). I love the lace/glitter pattern!

I originally planned on buying a  lot more shoes but unfortunately due to weight limitations (23 kg) I couldn't buy more than a few pairs :(  Regardless, I'm extremely happy with the shoes that I bought and can't wait to wear them out!

4 comments

  1. Love the shoes! Jealous you got them at such low prices as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really do wish I bought more though :( It's hard to find shoes at such prices in the States haha.

      Delete
  2. i love your cat flats so much and i can't believe you got them for 6 dollars! such a steal :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know; I can't believe they were that cheap either :P

      Delete