Taiwan: Day 9

**Hi everyone! I just got to Japan this morning and am absolutely exhausted. I unfortunately didn't take any pictures today, but I still plan on writing blog posts about my Japan adventures....after I finish all my Taiwan posts T~T**

On Day 9 my grandma and I went over to my 2nd aunt's house. She then took us and my cousin Ivy out to eat lunch at a massive department store building. The food court was ridiculous -_-" It was lunch hour for those who were working and so it was really crowded.



What my cousin Ivy ordered for only $3 USD :O

I ordered a dish that's somewhat similar to lu rou fan and a bowl of spinach soup; everything came out to be $4 USD. My 2nd aunt and grandma each ordered a bowl of noodles and my cousin Ivy ordered a Singaporean dish. We later went and bought bubble milk tea :D



Then my 2nd aunt dropped Ivy and I off at Xi Men Ding. I didn't buy anything since things solid at Xi Men Ding are considerably more expensive than Wu Fen Pu. After wandering around for two hours, my cousin and I went to a bakery store to eat cake. Then my grandma and 2nd aunt came by and picked us up. On our way to dinner, my grandma bought two dan ta for us to eat. Apparently the store she bought the dan ta from is really famous. It tasted like a regular dan ta to me though haha.




We met up with my cousin Jenny for dinner. She got married a month or so ago in Bali but held a wedding reception in Taiwan on June 2; she asked me and Ivy to be her bridesmaids...so that was one of the main reasons I went to Taiwan.

After dinner, we went to pick out and try on our bridesmaid dresses. Originally Ivy wanted something pink but the pink dresses weren't very flattering. For some reason the store (it's a well known wedding bridal dress store) only had white and pink bridesmaid dresses. Luckily we found one dress that was a light shade of purple and it looked decent so we picked that one. I'll reveal the dress when I get to the post on Jenny's wedding reception haha.

After dinner my grandma and I headed back to her place, where I passed out from exhaustion.

Post a Comment