Taiwan: Day 5

Hi everyone! I'm back in Taichung and therefore (FINALLY) have stable connection to the internet. Unfortunately I'm leaving Taichung for Taipei on Monday...and will be off to Japan on Thursday :D

Anyway, on Day 5, my 1st uncle, my grandma, and I all woke up at 5 am because none of us ended up getting any sleep -_- My uncle then took us out to a few more scenic tourist attractions. I was really tired from walking so much; plus it rained a lot so it was hard to take pictures.


Lunch was really good though. We went to a place that sold xiao long bao. I wish I could take some back to the States!
Guava juice
Super cute paper cups featuring the Chinese zodiac! I'm a rooster :P
Oysters and tofu
Aslfkjawof chicken...I didn't eat a lot of it since the head freaked me out.
Taiwanese wild vegetables
At about 3 pm my uncle noticed that both my grandma and I were silently dying from exhaustion so we headed back to the log cabin to rest. I ended up spending a few hours uploading and editing pictures while my uncle and grandma slept. We then went out for dinner at 6. The food was decent but by no mean was it amazing.


There was a really cute and tiny puppy outside of the restaurant; he kept running and rolling around :)

Then we all went back to the log cabin, where I again got little to no sleep haha.

Post a Comment