Taiwan: Day 6

Papaya
Luo buo gao (Taiwanese turnip cake)
Toast and bing (Taiwanese pancake)
Scrambled eggs
Salad LOL
Milk
On Day 6 we all woke up at 6 am to pack. The hotel's owner then made breakfast for us. The owner found out that I am from the States and so he prepared a salad for me lolololol. Salad...for breakfast?!


Gigantic tree

After breakfast, we went to visit a house built by the Japanese when they occupied Taiwan.


My grandma REALLY liked this one for some reason
We also went to a jade museum. I have zero interest in jade but apparently Asians prefer jade over diamonds ._.

Lots of escalators






Super cheap bread



These don't taste like pudding at all T~T

Seaweed flavored potato chips
Ribs flavored potato chips...these weren't that good
PUDDING~! I ate four of these in one day haha
We also went to a da mai chang, which is pretty similar to a grocery store or even Costco. I didn't buy a lot of food since my uncle planned to take me to another da mai chang in Taipei, but it was hard to resist buying everything that I wanted to buy.

We then went to McDonald's and had to stay there from 10 am to 4 pm...6 freaking hours -_____-" And since I couldn't access the internet, I played solitaire and minesweeper while my grandma and uncle read the newspaper lolol. While we were there, a little girl kept on coming over to where I was sitting and kept on speaking Taiwanese to me, which I cannot understand. But I think she thought I could understand and speak Taiwanese so she kept saying random things to me and bringing me magazines and her watch haha. I was fine with her running over and looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing but my grandma and uncle got kind of mad and got her mom to take her away :(

Baked pudding from 7-11
At 4 pm we let for the train station and waited there for two hours. My uncle had been extremely generous with his money throughout the entire trip and kept on buying a ton of food/snacks for me :P

We got home at 9:30 pm where we all proceeded to go straight to bed. To say we were tired is an understatement; at that point we all felt like zombies haha.

Post a Comment