Taiwan: Day 3

I'm so behind on my Taiwan posts that it's not even funny :( I am now living with my relatives in Taichung; however, the internet connection is EXTREMELY unstable T_T My apologies if some of my pictures don't show up correctly.

L to R: dan bing, yang le duo, bao zi


Yang le duo container
My grandma made breakfast for us (us = me, 1st uncle, and herself) on Day 3. I actually didn't eat the bao zi because I was so full from the delicious dan bing (egg pancake). I also had a cup of yang le duo (aka yakult drink). When my grandma saw that I was taking pictures of the food she made, she poured the yang le duo into a cup so it'll look better in the pictures haha.


Rice porridge
Chinese celery, pork, and dou gan (semi-dried tofu strips? not sure how to translate haha)

Insanely good mushrooms and tofu
Bamboo shoots with Japanese mayo
After breakfast my uncle took my grandma and I to the outdoor market near where they live. I didn't take any pictures there since it was kind of hectic. After buying some groceries, we went back to the apartment and ate lunch. My grandma and mom are without a doubt the best cooks in the world.

Taipei 101
My cousin Ivy's group's display
At about 2 pm we went to a huge building near Taipei 101 to attend my cousin Ivy's school art gallery. The art gallery actually displayed the artwork of graduating seniors from over 20 colleges/universities.

The most gorgeous packaging for tea in the world
This student is so creative..why can't I be like her T^T 
This is a product designed for small children who can't reach the sink's water faucet. They simply press the button to turn the water on and off!
I thought this was really cute and creative :)


My favorite part was going around and checking out the industrial design gallery section of each school.






For dinner my uncle treated my grandma, Ivy, and I to dinner. I ate so much T_T
After dinner, my 1st uncle, gradnma, and I headed back to the apartment where I fell asleep at 8:30 pm -_-" So earlyyyy.

2 comments