More Food

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting for the last few days. Finals week is finally here and I have been studying like crazy. For the first time in my life I studied for 7 hours straight on Thursday @_@






Last night I hung out with my small group. We first went to eat dinner at Star Karaoke, a Korean restaurant with 노래방 (karaoke rooms). We skipped the karaoke option and so we only went for the food. We ordered rabokki, fried chicken with sweet and mild sauce on the side, and sweet potato and kimchi pizza. The pizza was...interesting. It's not as bad as it sounds but I'm still not sure if I like it or not. The fried chicken was amazing though!


After dinner, we went bowling. It was pretty fun despite the fact that I absolutely suck at bowling -_- Then we went to watch Iron Man 3, which was a lot better than I expected it to be! There were so many parts that caused me to jump or freak out lololol.


I woke up at 8:30 this morning to eat brunch with my small group leader Susan. We went to the Original House of Pancakes where I ordered a Western Scramble, which came with 3 buttermilk pancakes. Everything was really good :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and good luck to those who are also preparing for exams!

2 comments

  1. I knew what I was getting into but I still clicked on your post. Gosh, all I want is pizza now. LOL

    I'm preparing for exams and have a ton of papers to do so I totally feel your pain. Good luck on your exams! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :)

      Thanks and good luck with your exams and papers!

      Delete