OOTD

I'm still not feeling well so today's OOTD is relatively simple. And yes I am wearing the same pair of jeans from Wednesday's OOTD. I ran out of jeans to wear because I haven't done laundry in forever. No shame. Okay, well, lots of shame, but I'll do laundry in the afternoon. I hope.

Cami: Forever 21 / Jacket: Marshall's / Jeans: Indigo Rein / Shoes: Forever 21
I would love to start taking my outfit pictures outside where the lighting is a thousand times better than the lighting inside my dorm room, but I'm kind of scared lol. Maybe it's all in my head, but I think having a tripod set up outside on the quad and running back and forth to adjust the self-timer/focus is as awkward as heck.
Close up of the shoes
Love these shoes to death!

Today's Diet: 
Breakfast: Nothing (woke up late)
Lunch: About a cup or two of bowtie pasta, half with spaghetti sauce and half with alfredo sauce. A bowl of blackberries and blueberries. Four strawberries.
Snack: A handful of raw almonds, apples with low fat caramel dip
Dinner: Two scrambled eggs (my stomach is still super upset akjf;lsafj I want to eat real food!!)

Post a Comment