OOTD

I told myself earlier today that I was going to put up an actual post but then my computer crashed -_- I spent the last few hours trying to fix it. And although I eventually managed to fix it, I unfortunately lost most of my pictures that I took for future posts so I had to retake them all today; I have yet to finish editing them lol.

Top: Gilly Hicks / Cardigan: Target / Skirt: Forever 21 / Flats: Urban Outfitters
Today's weather was absolutely perfect. Mid 70's and sunny outside :) It's supposed to rain for the next few days though...askf;afiwoaj; I can't wait for the summer!

Oh and I give up on the losing weight thing hahaha. All I want to do is flatten my stomach and lose some of my face fat so I'll be focusing more on drinking a ton of water and doing lots of planks for the next few days lololol. 

4 comments

  1. Oh, this is such a girly and spring like outfit. I love the top ;)

    Have a nice week,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yup, it's very girly hehe hence I decided to mix things up a little bit by wearing my metallic silver tiger flats as opposed to a pair of regular black flats :P

      Delete
    2. The tiger flats are indeed very fierce. A great balance ;)
      Also, I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who thinks that a healthy life is a good one ^^ Hard work does pay off at the end.

      Delete