Marshall's Mini Haul

*Disclaimer: the dress/bag mentioned in this post was purchased with my own money*



This is a haul from three days ago; I didn't get around to uploading the pictures until now ><" Anyway, I went to Marshall's looking for dresses. As soon as I walked into the store, I spotted this gorgeous dress. I'm not sure how I feel about the high-low skirt trend, but the color of the dress is so pretty, and for only $17, I couldn't pass it up.



I also got a pink adidas duffel bag.  I have several "actual" suitcases but they're too much of a hassle to use, unless I am going to the airport. So when I go home for break, I usually use my giant red duffel bag that has wheels, but that thing by itself weighs 5-6 pounds and is really hard to pull. That's why I bought this duffel bag; I'm not sure if I'll keep it, as the quality seems pretty cheap, but it was only $20 so I guess I can't complain too much. 

What do you guys usually use to travel? 

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it almost reminds me of a really really nice ocean ^^

      Delete
  2. the ombre on the dress would look so great when the wind blows c: i really want a spring/summer dress now o;

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been buying wayyy too many spring/summer dresses! It's supposed to hit the 50's this weekend so I'll finally get a chance to wear one of my dresses :P

      Delete