Snacking

I am a huge snacker. I can't sit down and eat three huge meals; instead, I eat three small meals and snack like crazy in between my meals. In a few months I won't be able to do that anymore because I'm starting my Invisalign treatment during the summer :(


These are my two favorite "unhealthy" snacks to eat...Annie's Organic Cheddar Snack Mix and Back to Nature's Honey Graham Sticks! I use the word "unhealthy" because I think fruits and vegetables are the best snacks out there and are a lot more healthy than crackers kekeke. I ran out out of clementines, pears, and strawberries a few days ago so I'll have to go out and buy more.


I also am a HUGE chocolate lover. I love Lindt truffles and Ferrero Rocher chocolates, but my #1 favorite is a simple bar of Ghiradelli dark chocolate. In my opinion, 72% cacoa is absolutely perfect.


In addition to snacking, I also like to drink tea. I ran out of my supply of matcha green tea, so I went out and bought these two boxes to try. The tea itself smells really good but it definitely doesn't taste like it smells :P

That's all for today! I'm off to St. Louis in a few hours. I have to finish my paper, run a few errands, and pack...I'll try to put up another post tonight though :) As always, thanks for reading!

Oh, and I'm curious...what do you like to snack on?

1 comment