Taiwan Haul Part 4



I usually never wear false eyelashes and actually wasn't planning on buying any in Taiwan, but my cousin convinced me that they really do make a difference and are perfect for special events. I caved in and bought a box for about 150 NTD. These were the most natural false eyelashes my cousins could find (out of the 20+ kinds sold at the store...).



I am a huge sucker for stationary. In Taiwan, I spent over one and a half hours looking around in just a single, modestly sized stationary store. I bought a ton of stickers and birthday cards. I also bought 4 notepads, a set of paper envelopes, and a box of small notecards.






It would take me way too long to individually photograph each food item that I bought in Taiwan so I'm not going to :P But I filled up 2 large suitcases with food, so yes, I bought a TON of snacks. Half of my snack haul was generously gifted to me by my cousin Wendy.

 Some of my favorite snack purchases include a box of pudding (one of my favorite things to eat in Taiwan), matcha milk mix, and Koala's March cookies in various flavors (I think I got them in chocolate, milk, custard, and vanilla ice cream).

I apologize in advance for the next few weeks: I'll definitely be posting since I have about 3 more posts to go until I finish my Taiwan/Japan haul posts, and I have purchased quite a bit of things since I came back from Taiwan -_-". However, I think I'm putting my Taiwan/Japan diary posts on the back burner for now.

I'm going to try and finish them, but they take a long time to put together so I'll only work on them when I have some free time...which will be rare during the next few weeks due to my online classes, internship, traveling (again...), church activities, meeting up with friends I haven't seen in a while, and taking my cousin Ivy (who'll be coming from Taiwan and staying with us for about 3 months) out to shop/eat/explore.

So a big THANK YOU! to those who read my blog and comment. It brings a smile to my face :) And yes, I can't properly say thank you with a giveaway...which is coming up very, very, VERY soon ;)

Post a Comment