Forever 21 Haul

Hi everyone! sorry for the lack of posts. This week has been absolutely crazy; aside from finals, I also had to start preparing for my summer vacation and also pack everything in my dorm room...I'm officially done with my freshman year of college! :)


A few weeks ago I placed an order on Forever21.com. I really liked the pair of high waisted shorts I got last time (in black) and so I decided to get another pair in red. They fit perfectly and aren't too short on me, which is rare (I'm 5'6"). This is probably the only red clothing that I own! I fall back on navy/white/black clothing too much and decided to start buying more colorful clothing as a way to expand my wardrobe.


I have never been a hat person. In fact, for the last 10 years of my life, I refused to wear a hat of any kind. However, I saw this polka dot baseball cap and instantly fell in love. I like to constantly mix up girly/cutsey clothes with edgy clothing, and so I thought this was a great representation of my style; the navy and white polka dot print is really cute but the baseball cap form is boyish. Also, I think a hat is a must-have if I am in Taiwan/Japan. I was initially worried about the fit since this cap is actually from the men's section; however, it fits perfectly.



I have this weird obsession with tigers and lions. I have been seeing a lot of shirts and dresses featuring the aforementioned animals and have been wanting to buy everything haha. However, I restrained myself and only bought this white/black studded muscle shirt. It's not see through, which is a major plus because I find that a lot of the white shirts sold at Forever 21 to be semi-transparent. I'm not sure if I like the gold studs all that much but the tank is overall light and comfortable!



Last but not least, I got this floral dress. It's a lot shorter than I thought it would be, so I definitely have to wear tights or leggings with it. Plus it's a bit uncomfortable by the waistline; it's sort of scratchy but not to the point in which it's unbearable. Since the dress was only $11, I have decided to go ahead and keep it.

[On a side note, I have so much to do today :/ I have to finish packing for Taiwan/Japan (I'm leaving in two days!) and buy everything I need for tomorrow's Mother's Day breakfast a;fskjfsfsa]

2 comments

  1. Wait... that cap is from the men's section? It's absolutely adorable! Luckily I saw this post, I usually avoid the Men's section (who can blame me?) when I'm shopping. Who knows what wonders I have been missing?

    Too bad we don't have Forever 21 here in Australia and the shipping is beyond ridiculous!

    I would love it if you checked out my blog, just followed! xo

    Y-OONYEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the hoodies they sell for men and so I occasionally browse the men's section :P The hat was honestly a lucky find though!

      Yeah, I've heard that the shipping price is really high. I think Izzy of Metallic Paws mentioned there is a service in which you can have your order shipped to a US address and they then send it to you for a much cheaper price though!

      And of course I'll check out your blog :) Thanks for the follow!

      Delete